If you’re a United Way funded nonprofit, it just got easier to share your event with the community.
We’ve heard feedback from our funded partners about wanting to have a place to promote their events. Since launching our new website in November, we decided to include an events calendar for both United Way and our funded nonprofit partners.
So why submit your event? Here are just a few reasons:
- It’s easy and quick for you to submit
- We’ll review and post your event within two business days
- We manage the post and keep the calendar up-to-date so you don’t have to
- United Way knows how important nonprofit work is in the community
- It’s the perfect way to compliment the other channels you’ve used for event promotion
- You’ll get more traffic to links you include in your submission
- Another way to get noticed and increase your event attendance
- Raise awareness of not only your event but also your nonprofit as a whole
- It’ll help strengthen your partnership with United Way and your relationship to members of the community
- And it’s free, of course!
Are you ready to promote your event with us? All you have to do is visit this page and fill out the form. Click submit, and we’ll take care of the rest. It’s that simple.
If you have any questions about submitting your event, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.